Some of the apprehensions that confound the young generation today especially if they have an aspiration of building a career in management, are – Is BBA a good career choice? What are the benefits attached to it? To answer these pertinent questions, let us start from the beginning.
The abbreviation BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. In the present times, it is an in-demand undergraduate degree course that can be pursued after finishing 12th grade. This program makes the learners well-conversant with the wide-ranging concepts of management and leadership. This degree course has been basically initiated to lay a strong foundation for developing smart management professionals. One more merit of this degree program is that it is among the most job-providing educational courses in the modern times. And today, there are different multi-national industries worldwide that are offering lucrative employment opportunities to numerous such business graduates.
We understand that you must be struggling to find the answers to all these questions even if you are reading it everywhere that Bachelor of Business Administration is the most desired educational program among undergraduates today. There is no denying the fact that BBA opens diverse career opportunities for you, especially if you have an innovative mind and entrepreneurial spirit. This course offers an exhaustive understanding of business and management concepts applicable to the different spheres of the economy. The course curriculum of this educational program is very extensive, as it opens various fields to the students. Besides, you can even pursue any other educational course after completing BBA. Furthermore, this course provides a strong foundation in the accounting and management fields. So, whether a person has a sharp business acumen, entrepreneurial capabilities, or seeks a high-profile managerial job – BBA is certainly an excellent choice for him or her. In addition, the BBA admission process gives an individual the liberty of choosing from a plethora of career prospects such as hospitality, business, media, entrepreneurship, public relations, and many others.
BBA helps you to improve your skill-set and work on your personality
A further reason for the increasing popularity of BBA is that it provides an edge to an undergraduate over others by improving upon their various skills like critical thinking, communication skills, analytical skills, and decision-making abilities. Besides, students in leading business colleges of India like Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida also get an opportunity of visiting the industries for practical exposure. They are also given a platform for group discussions, case studies, presentations, etc. These are added to the program curriculum to enhance the skill-sets of the students.
BBA offers abundant career opportunities
The successful completion of the BBA degree opens a large gateway to varied career opportunities related to Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Economics, and many others. Due to the present-day booming Indian economy and the ensuing increased organizational demand for professional managers, BBA has become a much sought-after educational course to fulfill the requirement of the different industries. Hence, admission into BBA course in top business school or Universities of India can secure lucrative pay packages for you. Moreover, the initiation of Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the Indian economy have also opened several multinational employment prospects and intensified the scope for BBA graduates.
Thus, the BBA degree course makes the undergraduates get acquainted with the diverse aspects that are essential for efficient business management whether as business managers or entrepreneurs. It also creates a platform for enrolling into professional courses like MBA or Master in Business Administration. To make a mark in this field, the students must possess decision-making skills, leadership qualities, excellent written communication as well as good oratory skills.
The BBA Admission Process
Generally, BBA application forms open in the month of March end or April beginning for all the leading colleges and universities. A student needs to watch out the digital space for BBA application forms and online registration form for BBA.
A lot of universities and BBA colleges consider the BBA admission process based on the merit list, while a few business schools of universities that offer BBA conduct an entrance test of the applicants desiring to take admission. This entrance test is regulated at the university, state, or national level by different authorities. The selection is done by using the individual scores in the qualifying exam as the criterion. AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a countrywide examination conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) for admissions in BBA, BCA, BHM and so on. The candidates must bear in mind that a few colleges might also organize a Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion for the last selection round.
Normally, the BBA admission process gets started when an advertisement is notified. The application forms can be availed through offline and online modes. The students can begin the BBA admission process in the period of May-June every year.
Here, it may be mentioned that the 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration program offered by Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida in affiliation with the CCS University requires all applicants to have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination from any recognized Board/University. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature, however, shall be considered subject to their clearing the qualifying examination.
Pursuing BBA from Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida can get an aspiring student several benefits because of the following reasons:
· The BBA program of Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida has been placed at one of the top-notch rankings in the list of BBA Institutes in the country. More specifically, the institute has been awarded ‘Top Institute of India 2018‘ by CSR and ‘Best Education Brand for Industry Interface’ by Business World (BW).
· Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida is known for its expert and professionally qualified faculty as well as state-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class learning pedagogy. The institute continues to hold expert talks by industry professions which not only gives the students an exposure to real-life industry challenges but also helps them work on their personality and soft skills.
· ASB offers a plethora of activities to its students. There are many weekly, intra-department and intra-college competitions that provide a perfect platform to BBA students to showcase their potential and talent.
· The BBA program of Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida is a strategically designed program which helps to inculcate professionalism in the students while they get many opportunities to indulge in real-time cases, LIVE projects, teamwork, critical thinking, problem-solving etc. The BBA students of ASB end up with effective communication skills, a confident personality, and a mind ready to address industry challenges.
· The biggest attraction for taking admission in Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida for BBA 2020 is the success of BBA alumni of ASB. Many students have bagged lucrative job offers during campus placement drive organized by Asian School of Business (ASB), Noida.
Hence, if you are keen to do BBA, make sure to fill BBA online registration form at the ASB website.